Hi friends! This is a especial post to thank the very amazing The Baby-Making Chronicles . She nominated me for a Liebster Award, and I feel more than honored since she is one of my favorite bloggers! Thank you, it means a lot to me that YOU thought of me when nominating.
I’m listing the award rules here (which I just decided to borrow from her post)
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are my nominees:
1. Those Voices in my Head
2.Short for Caterina
3.Blue Bead Publications
4.Marlon Video Blog
5. Adventures Of The Rogue Academic
6.Lexie Page Talks
8.Not the Family Business
10.On The Homefront
My Questions to my amazing nominees are:
1. What is your greatest passion?
2. What made you start a blog?
3. Where do you get your inspiration from?
4. What do you do to entertain yourself on boring days?
5. Favorite book?
6. Favorite movie?
7. Most exciting experience in your life?
8. What do you hate the most doing?
9. Your dream place to live and why?
10. Is this where you thought you’d be in life at this age?
My answers to The Baby-Making Chronicles questions:
1. What made you start a blog?
I have always had a passion for writing, ever since I learned how to write when I was six years old. And a few months ago I decided to give it a try again, and just use it as therapy/catharsis to deal with my anxiety.
2. How has blogging impacted your life?
Personally I feel very blessed to be able to have a blog, and to be able to have people read and get interested on my writing. I finally feel that I’m good enough for something and it’s been rewarding so far!
3. What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about many things in life, I am a very passionate girl. But my greatest passion is writing.
Acting, psychology and working with kids it’s my passion as well.
4. Life-defining moment?
Ah, that’s a tough one! Haha..
Dating my boyfriend would be one- because it’s something that sooner or later would change my life , literally. I will be moving to a different country, different family, different everything.
And being diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, because it has affected the way I live life, and the way I see it.
5. Marooned on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
A notebook to write on, an iPod to listen to music (if there was a way to charge it) and my boyfriend.
6. What’s the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
It would probably be acting on a play, in my country’s most famous theater. It was their 40th anniversary play, so no need to say how important it was. Even though it was very rewarding it was very embarrassing since I didn’t like to have all eyes on me. Weird feeling.. Haha.
7. What was the last thing you purchased over $100?
A medical exam.
8. What’s the last stamp on your passport?
9. Favorite quote?
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
― Bob Marley
10. All-time favorite blog?
“The Single Woman”